Firstmusicprod - Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Firstmusicprod - Forum

forum de discussion, Fan-club du label firstmusicprod

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionSALLE DE JEUX
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.

AuteurMessage
dwerlerm
Invité
Anonymous

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. Empty
MessageSujet: I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.   I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 18:23

Hello. Originally posted by 91360:Dvdfab and DvdShrink worked well..thanks. Sorry, I didn't realize we're not suppose to post problems with individual movie rips. Every bodies input was much appreciated.Open Season is easily do-able in RI4M using the 1-Click mode. I noticed you said you had a problem with it earlier. Depending on the effort involved, all these programs can probably get the job done. People are saying so at least. I did it and it plays perfect. I used Full DVD and let it rip. I've heard the ISO option can cause problems and user input can add problems as well with the wizard, especially if the FixVTS step is skipped.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.
Page 1 sur 1